Every day between 10 and 12 am, we are open for consultation in our office at at Goethestr. 53. Here, everybody can show up without an appointment. We advise regarding the following topics:
- During the asylum procedure (regarding preparation for the hearing, please contact the Infobus team)
- Negative BAMF decision and possible actions
- Dublin procedure
- Work and apprenticeship
- Possibility and impossibility of passport acquisition
Of course, you can contact us for all other questions, too.
If you don’t speak German or English, please bring a translator with you to the office or contact our project infobus for refugees.
In addition, you can make appointments for
- Family reunion (please email info[at]muenchner-fluechtlingsrat.de)
- Lawyer costs (please email info[at]muenchner-fluechtlingsrat.de)
- Document inspection for apartment-hunting (please email wohnen[at]muenchner-fluechtlingsrat.de)