Consultation on asylum law and residency
In our office in Dachauer Str. 21a (backyard), open consultations take place Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between 10 – 12 o’clock. On Fridays, counselling by volunteers takes place. Anyone without an appointment can simply drop by here. At the same time we can also give advice by phone during these times: 089 123 900 96. Unfortunately, we can only give advice in the office in English, German, French and Turkish. For all other languages, please bring your own interpreter.
The advice is mainly aimed at refugees who have been here for some time and
- who appealed against their negativ decision
- with a negative BAMF decision
- have „Duldung“ or „Duldung light“
- want to get a residence permit.
We advise among other things on the following topics
- Work and training permits
- Possibilities and impossibilities of obtaining a passport
- securing residency
- avoiding revocation of residency
Of course you can also come to us with all further questions.