Consultation on asylum law and residency
In our office in Dachauer Str. 21a (backyard) consultations only take place if you have an appointment. To make an appointment or to get advice you can call us during these times: Monday between 14 – 16 o’clock, Tuesday and Thursday between 10 – 12 o’clock. Our number is 089 123 900 96. Unfortunately, we can only give advice in the office in English, German, French and Turkish. For all other languages, please bring your own interpreter.
The advice is mainly aimed at refugees who have been here for some time and
- who appealed against their negativ decision
- with a negative BAMF decision
- have „Duldung“ or „Duldung light“
- want to get a residence permit.
We advise among other things on the following topics
- Work and training permits
- Possibilities and impossibilities of obtaining a passport
- securing residency
- avoiding revocation of residency
Of course you can also come to us with all further questions.
Dachauer Str. 21a, 80335 München
089/ 120 217 16
Christian Oppl & Loulou Kinski
Monday, 2-4 pm
Tuesday and Thursday, 10-12 am